National Nurses Week begins each year on May 6th on Florence Nightingale’s birthday and ends on May 12th. There isn’t a better or more appropriate time to recognize and appreciate incredible nurses across the globe for all that they do.
Select retailers and restaurants across the nation are showing nurses a little love by offering freebies and discounts for National Nurses Week, which officially kicks off Today with National Nurses Day.
- ASICS is offering Medical Professionals 40% off all full-priced products online.
- Crocs is donating 10,000 Pairs of CROCS AT WORK for 5 days starting May 10 to healthcare workers.
- Cross Country Nurses wants to remind Nurses to take care of themselves. Starting today May 6, at 10 am est enter Self-Care Isn’t Selfish contest for a chance to win a $500 gift card to spend on whatever you choose, and a ‘self-care isn’t selfish’ t-shirt! To participate follow our Facebook page or Instagram page. Check official rules here.
- Enter BAYADA Home Health Care Nurses Week Giveaway! Select from kits—curated by nurses—that you wish for and enter for a chance to win.
- Staples is offering 25% off of the in-store purchase exclusively for healthcare workers and first responders. Valid Thursday, 5/6/21–Saturday, 5/8/21 with ID.
- Join McAlister’s Deli to nominate your favorites Teachers and Nurses for a chance to win Free catering for them and their work-family and Free tea for every nominee! Hurry, ends today!
- Bertucci’s is thanking Nurses by offering 20% off dine-in purchases at participating locations through 5/12. Get the coupon here. Terms and conditions apply.